KiwiBird® 8 pin 5-in-1 Digital Camera Card Reader for iPhone
- Fully compatible with iOS
- 5 Slots for Different Cards
- No software installation
- Easy to Use
- For iPhone and iPad
Out of stock
KiwiBird® NEW 8 pin 5-in-1 Digital Camera Card Reader with 130mm Convenient Cable for Apple iPad 4/ iPad Air/ iPad mini/ iPad mini 2 with Retina Display | Supports Micro SD(TF)/ SDHC/ Mini SD/ MS DUO (SONY)/ MMC/ M2 Card | Supports MPEG-4/H.264 Videos and JPEG/RAW Photos
KiwiBird® camera card reader for iPad Air/mini/4th features latest fast data transfer technology. It is easy to use, little gizmo for iPad users.
- Latest camera card reader with 130mm 8 Pin cable and blue LED indicator for convenience and durability. *Does NOT support iPhone 6+/6/5/5S/5C/iPod and some Micro SD cards from mobile phone cameras.*
- No software installation, fully compatible with iOS 8.X and iOS 7.X system. *Please be patient, for large size memory cards, it could take up to 18 seconds for import symbol to pop up automatically because iPad has to fully scan card.*
- Allows to import pictures/videos from various memory card – SDHC/Micro SD/TF/MS DUO/ MMC/Mini SD/M2 Cards (all cards up to 32GB).*Does NOT support compact flash picture (CF) card, high speed 300x SD card and WiFi SD card.*
- Supports standard photo formats including JPEG and RAW and Videos formats including H.264 and MPEG-4. Allows to delete files in memory card via iPad while card reader is being connected.
- Robust, reliable and smart must-have iPad accessories. You do not need to take off iPad case while using it.
1. Both iPad and iPad mini feature function of limiting output current up to 100 mA in order to save power. Thus, memory cards consuming less than 100mA current can be recognized by iPad. Typically, memory cards UP to 32GB can work with this kit.
2. Cards must be FAT32 format. SDHC/Micro SD(TF)/MS Duo/M2/MMC cards could offer better user experience. DOES NOT SUPPORT CF CARD.
3. Make sure photos/videos are in JPEG/RAW and MPEG-4/H.264 formats and within a DCIM(Digital Camera Images) folder on Cards. Without a DCIM folder the iPad will not recognize them. If you want to transfer files from PC to iPad, please format card as FAT 32 format. Then create DCIM folder, copy photos and videos into this folder. The file name must contain exactly 8 characters and only have capital letters, numbers or underscores without any space(e.g. IMG_0123).
4. Please ensure to push card into slot far enough to make a proper connection. Otherwise, you might get an error message saying this content is not supported etc.
5. Please be patient, it will take a few seconds to let iPad open photo app automatically when there are large amount of photos and videos stored in the card.
6. Please restart iPad and reverse small plug if nothing happens. If any error message pops up during importing process, please dismiss those messages. iPad will continue to import.
iPad Air 1/2, iPad mini 1/2/3 and iPad 4. NOT SUPPORT iPhone 6+/6/5/5S/5C/iPod
5x Slots for SDHC/TF/MMC/Mini SD/M2/MS Duo Cards up to 32G.